Our team has more than 25 years experience in all aspects of Financial Aid and School management. We excel in the development of compliant business practices as they relate to:
- Compliant Financial Aid Office business plans, policy reconstruction, accreditation reviews, and staff training;
- Internal Institutional Reviews of staffing concerns, functional analysis as related to administrative capabilities, and evaluations of school processes that has been used for school acquisitions;
- Targeted Audits of Regulatory Compliance that have been conducted as a result of increased Title IV usage greater than 15% of prior year usage, during change of ownership issues, and, multiple audit issues from annual audit reports, and;
- Regulatory Audit Reconstructions required by US Dept of ED program reviewers and audit conducted by the Office of Inspector General.
It is during these experiences where we specialize in the ability to quickly identify issues, trends, or operations concerns and develop a broad and intensive knowledge of the working of the institutions we serve. We collaborate with staff, assist them in the deficient areas, and provide detailed analysis of our work.
With the varied experiences of our team, and our diverse backgrounds in higher education, we have been exposed to multiple compliance issues surrounding the Federal Loan Programs, Operational Regulations, and Accreditation issues that impact the work of institutions.
Our regulatory compliance audit work have allowed our team to develop a cross system process designed to address the multiple aspects of an institution’s working parts in administration of aid, accreditation compliance issues, and, personnel management. These experiences have lead to the creation and submission of very detailed operational reports that define inconsistent application of process, deficient practices, and, defined action plans which outline how institutions could improve operations and compliance.
What are the Benefits to you?
Our team can quickly and efficiently review your institutional needs and:
- Anticipate developing concerns related to issues on non-compliance in your operations as we identify regulatory “hot buttons” in your process;
- Identify and minimize regulatory compliance risk applicable specifically to your institution’s operational structure;
- Provide you and your team with comprehensive resources with specialized expertise in the use of regulations for best practices and operational efficiency.